Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Spamming Christians.

wrote:

> >> Spamming Christians really confuse me.

> > Advisories are not spam. Until you recognize that,
> > you will likely remain confused.

> Religious *and* stupid. Could there be a correlation?

I am not religious myself, but I have met some religious
people who, though I disagree about the god thing, I respect
them for being kind and honest people. Then there are the
idiots like Chung, who figure if they spout their idiotic
rhetoric long enough and loud enough that they will
accomplish something. They are too stupid to realize that
they just turn people off.