Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_4_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_4_] is offline

Default UNIVERSE

wrote:
> The word UNIVERSE means (originating from two Latin words):
>
> Uni - single, Verse - a spoken sentence = A single spoken sentence.
>
> God Said, "Let there be"

Yes, HE did.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
(Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (04/13/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew