Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Skyhooks[_4_] Skyhooks[_4_] is offline

Default Need New Orleans Restaurant recommendations

http://www.nola.com the Website of the N.O.
> Times-Picaunne (sp?).
>
> Rob Lake

It might also be wise to phone ahead before going to any restaurant in
New Orleans. It's very possible that a particular restaurant might not
have re-opened (yet) due to damage from Hurricane Katrina (?).

Skyhooks
""aahhtt""
s b c g l o b a l
""ddoott""
n e t

P.S. I can recommend Mandina's Restaurant <http://mandinas.com>, but I
don't know their status since "Kate" (a.k.a. Hurricane Katrina) passed
through their area August 29, 2005.