Richard's ~JA~

Default Crockpot buying advice?

I would appreciate advice on buying a crockpot. Long ago I gave away my
only once used crockpot simply, because I could not tolerate my home
smelling of slow cooking blood while trying the pot out for a beef roast
and vegetables. At the time it had not occurred to me that I could have
used the crockpot plugged into an outlet in the garage to avoid this
tiresome smell. Now I do have a 6 qt. Nesco that I use for various
slow-cooking things, but I am comtemplating buying myself a crockpot as
well. Please, could those of you with often use of this cooking method
recommend the best cooker for me to buy?

Picky ~JA~