Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Bob (this one) Bob (this one) is offline

Default lemon meringue pie - do you need the rind?

Viviane wrote:

> Funnily enough, if I want something to taste like lemon I use lemons.

<slaps forehead> Why didn't think of that? <G>

Exactly. Use lemons for a lemony taste. Great idea.

I dimly recall some orange-flavored drink commercials years ago that
boasted that their part-juice tasted better than plain orange juice
because it was loaded with "flavor enhancers." Like a reviewer once said
about McDonald's milkshakes, "Taste better than the real thing."

Ya gotta wonder if everybody in the production and promotion lines
believe that stuff.

Pastorio