Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Viviane[_1_] Viviane[_1_] is offline

Default lemon meringue pie - do you need the rind?

Thank goodness for some common sense. I thought I was living in a parallel
universe to hear about people making lemon meringue pie with lemon juice out
of a bottle and others buying lemon oil to make it taste like lemon.
Funnily enough, if I want something to taste like lemon I use lemons. I was
beginning to think that sort of rationale had gone out with the ark until I
read your post. It has restored my faith in lemon meringue pie lovers.

28.19...