Posted to alt.food.diabetic
See Hear See Hear is offline

Default THAI THIGHS

What makes this recipe a real winner in my book, is to use LIMES instead of
the Lemon.
The difference is phenomenal - a totally different taste and doesn't in any
way detract from Jennifer's original recipe.
Just my Tuppenceworth - and what I'm away to make for tonight! (Again! - we
had it last night too)

hlink.net...