Posted to alt.food.barbecue
John L[_1_] John L[_1_] is offline

Default Need help with smokers

In article <N43Yf.3738$zk4.3285@trnddc05>,
says...

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/ )
> which is an excellent resouce.
>
> JD

Makes me the fourth to recommend this one. I bought it as my first
smoker last year at about this time and I love it. Forgiving, flexible,
and it can double as a charcoal grill in a pinch. The VWB site is a
great resource - recipes, how-to's, videos. Exactly what I needed to get
started.

--
John
kc2kth