Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jumping Jack Flash Jumping Jack Flash is offline

Default fish cake recipe request

>I am thinking that fish cakes might be a good way for me to include more
> fish into my diet. Does anyone have a good fish cake recipe that's low
> in fat and calories that I should consider?

Not a recipe, per se, but I've done this befo

Canned salmon + egg (you could maybe use beaters? someone here must know if
they'd help bind as well as a regular egg) + Old Bay seasoning + bread
crumbs + chopped onion, and anything else you can think of. I play with the
amounts, but the fish is the dish. Make them patties, bake them until
they're at the desired temp. Not scientific, I know, but I throw it all
together, and it tastes great.