Posted to rec.food.marketplace
jojo jojo is offline

Default Gluten Free,Vegan, Organic Trail Mix

Hi Folks,
Thank you all for your support.

The people that have responded to my posts have been incredibly
supportive and encouraging. It is veryhard in this day and age of the
big box stores to start a small business with a product you believe in
as the odds are definitely against most small businesses being around
a year after they launch.

My business is called Virgo Rising.

We are a small, local business that believes in making good and
healthy food and an alternative for people with different dietary
needs.

We cater to the needs of vegetarians, athletes, vegans, and anyone
concerned about the foods they put in their bodies.

Please check out our new web site where we have a list of all our
products and products for kids too. www.virgorising.ca

The site development is in the early stages so please check back for
updates and new products.

Thanks very much
Kez

www.virgorising.ca