Posted to rec.food.sourdough
BestBread BestBread is offline

Default Mixer Recommendation

This is getting confusing. Teresa recommends a KTec, but it turns out
it looks like a Bosch, but isn't. Teresa gave us a link for KTec on a
website which I think belongs to either Teresa or Mike. I'm not sure
because there is no name, but there is a photograph of a female. The
Magic Mill is highly rated as well. I checked out Bakers Catalogue and
they state that the Viking is their "mixer of choice" but also
recommend the Electrolux Assistent (with the non-English spelling) if
you "can't afford a Hobart". I think I'm going to work on writing this
week's grammar test where only pronouns can be ambiguous.
;-)