Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Samartha Deva[_1_] Samartha Deva[_1_] is offline

Default Mixer Recommendation

northwestsourdough.com wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a heavy-duty mixer? This morning when I was
>> mixing a new SD recipe,

> I have a K-Tech mixer and I use it almost every day. It mixes up six
> pounds of dough without any problem.

If that's the one advertised on the bottom of the page you give below,
that looks just like the one Mike Avery was talking about - the one with
the plastic bowl bending and the post in the middle....

Just out of interest - aren't you making a buck (or a fraction of it)
every time someone clicks on one of your links to Amazon, or is it if
somebody actually buys something?

I always wonder about those things.

S.