Posted to rec.food.cooking
craftydragon1951 craftydragon1951 is offline

Default newbie

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I eat a lot of chicken or turkey breast I like anything with tomatoes
(fresh/canned/sauce). And I love cheese but I have a lactose
intolerance problem, rats. I collect cookbooks from travels --
Cooking in Memphis, Denver Recipes, local church groups. (I used to
travel a lot on business.) But I rarely make something exactly like
the recipe, usually make a change or a substitute. If I'm cooking for
guests, I like one-pot type meals. I like baking cobblers or crisps
and like to try different fruits.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Shana