Posted to rec.food.cooking
serene serene is offline

Default newbie

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:26:41 -0500, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>Welcome, Shana! We've got a nice assortment of improvisational cooks
>and followers of recipes. I'm a little of both. I improvise until
>I've got it the way I want it, then write it down. Losing those
>memory molecules fast these days.

This group has actually made me more of a recipe person than I used to
be, mainly because if I get something yummy, I want to be able to
share it with the group. (I know this group is fine with
a-little-of-this-and-a-little-of-that recipes, but anyway, sometimes I
want to get it down on paper when it's something yummy.)

serene