Old 02-04-2006, 02:01 PM posted to rec.food.baking
ChildFree Abby ChildFree Abby is offline

Default Extra money for your baked goods . . .

Treetop flyer wrote:

Make over $10,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with just
a $6.00 investment. It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated
whenever you want.

How many times do you want to make over $10,000? You choose. You just
need to read this simple and clear report, follow the rules and move
quickly on this one.

This can be done by anyone in the world.
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS PROGRAM IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG
HIT, TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL $6 INVESTMENT.
This project has been on TV programs such as 20/20, Oprah, and the Wall
Street Journal.
It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.
The entire process is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE.
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL
ACCOUNT I turned $6 into over $10,000.
I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!
The only things you will need a
1. An email address.
2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE)
3. Just 20 to 30 minutes of your time.

Ahh.. the latest incarnation of the pyramid scheme. how novel.

Abby

--
The ChildFree Abby Archives - http://www.dismal-light.net/childfreeabby/