Posted to rec.food.baking
LadyJane LadyJane is offline

Default I am not an experienced cook.

Gordon wrote:

> I saw a show concerning curries on Public Television 'America's Test
> Kitchen'. They did some blind taste tests and came to the conclusion that
> Tome's Curry Powder was the best pre-mixed curry powder on the market.
>
> Gordon in SW Indiana, USA

All well and good if you want all your curries to taste exactly the
same.
Gladly I/we don't. There are an extraordinary number of different types
and styles of curries which suit varied tastes and are well worth
experimenting with.
Bottled pastes and starters are ok if you just want to throw together a
quick (nevertheless expensive) meal. I just think the bottled varieties
have far too much salt which ruins the taste... and bear no real
resemblance to any authentic curries.

LadyJane
--
"Never trust a skinny cook!"