Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default Salted ANGEL'S CAKE (pics and recipe)

"Bob (this one)" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> Yes it is very very good, thank you and it is already almost finished
>> ! I have forgotten to write cheese. In the filling I have put also
>> 70-80 gr. of toma cheese (you can put fontina or something similar).
>> Let me know.

> The dough is rising now. My daughter and I added provolone cheese to the
> recipe for a bolder flavor. We're using roast pork instead of ham.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Bob are you already doing it? Unbelievable!!!!
It's a good idea with roast.
I must tell you that mine has risen very few before baking, but it has risen
a lot in the oven.
So don't be afraid
Let me know and post pics

> Have you ever made this to be a sweet pastry with fruit or nuts?

Original recipes was sweet. with gelée fruits and nuts . I have never made
like this , but I would like to try. Perhaps for Easter.

--
Cheers
Pandora