Posted to rec.food.recipes
Sharon Capps Sharon Capps is offline

Default Multigrain Raisin Bread

This is a great bread and will be used by me over and over. Makes
wonderful toast. I used the dough cycle and baked this in the oven. I
baked at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. This is again from another group and
was posted by John Ross.

Multigrain Raisin Bread
1 1/2 pound loaf

1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons honey
2 cups bread flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup quick oatmeal, toasted
2 tablespoons cornmeal
2 tablespoons wheat germ, toasted
2 tablespoons powdered dry milk
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1 cup raisins

Place all ingredients in fully assembled pan in the order specified by the
manufacturer. Select the Basic or White cycle and press start. After the
first 10 minutes of kneading check the dough and make any necessary
adjustments.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives: