Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Salted ANGEL'S CAKE (pics and recipe)

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 19:28:51 +0200, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>"Boron Elgar" > ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .
>> On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 17:23:28 +0200, "Pandora" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>This is a good idea for an entrée or a picnic.
>>>
>>>here are some pics:
>>>http://i2.tinypic.com/spiudc.jpg
>>>

>>> *Salted Angel's cake*
>>>

>> snip for brevity
>>
>> WOO-hoo! This one looks terrific, Pandie!
>>
>> I will try this soon and let you know how it turns out.

>Yes it is very very good, thank you and it is already almost finished ! I
>have forgotten to write cheese. In the filling I have put also 70-80 gr. of
>toma cheese (you can put fontina or something similar).
>Let me know.

Interesting that you should mention that. my husband and I were
admiring your pictures and thinking, "Gosh, those white clumps look
like cheese!"

I copied the recipe with a note to add some cheese.

Off to the market to find some supplies.

Mille grazie!

Boron