Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
lubarsky lubarsky is offline

Default Iced Pu-erh?

Well I probably am doing something as bad if not worse.
I do like the wild purple oolong from Generation Teas (a bit like pu-erh)
but hot with sugar and lemon. And I must confess that I drink even my best
teas with sugar. There..I said it and I'm glad. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Excuse me. I have tried all my teas without, but The only tea I can drink
without sugar
is Dragon Well.

Bill Lubarsky (slightly ashamed)
oups.com...