Jenn

Default Sugar Cookies

"H. W. Hans Kuntze" > wrote in message
Jenn wrote:

>I guess I'm just a weird one...am I the only one on this earth who likes my
>cookies crunchy? No offense to the soft cookie lovers, but...to me
>anyway...soft cookies taste like they're not baked all the way. (No, I
>don't like raw cookie dough, either!!! I know, I should be banished for
>eternity!) The only time I like a soft cookie is when it is soaked with
>milk or tea!

Well Jenn. Make Biscotties or Cantuccinis. Or bake your cookies crunchy.

I like them crunchy too.

I try not to eat too many cookies, but I always leave one sheet in for a
little bit longer and make them good and crispy for me! Those NEVER get put
in the container with the pieces of bread! Love Biscotties, too! Thanks
for letting me know I'm not alone, though!
Jenn.