Posted to alt.food.recipes,misc.health.alternative,alt.food,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
Prunefinger Prunefinger is offline

Default Your FDA Says: "No Problem With Benzene In Soft Drinks"

"John" > wrote in message
t...
: I guess what you meant to say is that most FDA employees are not
Federal
: employees, but rather civilian employees of a Federal agency.

I said what I intended to say, and the words I chose were appropriate
to my meaning. That you cannot understand my meaning doesn't really
matter to me.

: You may be right, but being the "moronic Xian" that I am I wouldn't
be in a
: position "judge".

Well, I wouldn't vote for you as judge.

: There are so many Federal agencies I would have to agree with what
: you actually did say (i.e.. "most Federal employees do not work for
the
: FDA").

Hey, how about that, you actually _did_ understand the words. Now, if
only you could grasp the meaning.

: I don't know why you chose to call me a city in China (XIAN) the
capital of
: Shaanxi province. But I'll pout about that later off line.

This is very much the response small children use, before they gain
any sophistication.

: I find it telling that you find it perfectly acceptable for the
original
: poster slipuvalad, which for all I know may be your alias, to write:
:
: "If the very politically- and fundamentalist-christian-connected
: (Republican Party-controlled) Food and Drug Administration (FDA)"

So you disagree? Why didn't you just say so, instead of spewing
stupidity?

: But I am vilified as, and I quote (1) "Xian witling!" (2) "a moronic
Xian"
: (3) "you aren't qualified to judge", for calling him the exact
opposite of
: what he called the people responsible for the tests. Let's see, that
would
: make you a hmmmm, I don't know maybe HYPOCRITE!

You most assuredly did _not_ call him the opposite of what he said.
Why don't you find yourself a dictionary? Hypocrite doesn't mean what
you apparently think it means. I called you what you are. Holding
superstitious views automatically puts you into the category of
"incapable of reason".

: My reply was clearly not directed at the blood and guts of the post,
but
: rather at the way he chose to word his opening statement, which led
me to
: pay no further attention to what might have been an informative
post.

Liar. You reacted as you did, not because of the wording, but rather
because you take exception to his belief (well grounded) that the FDA
is controlled by the right-wings ****tards currently running this
country (into the ground).

: But of course I'm not "qualified to judge".

About the only thing you've gotten right.

: In closing I respectfully say
: F*** Off

It's spelled "**** Off", you fool.