Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes[_1_] Joseph Littleshoes[_1_] is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Online Recipe Links

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On 30 Mar 2006 17:27:10 -0800, "Rusty" >
> wrote:
>

>>RFC COOKBOOK RECIPES - BY CATEGORY
>>
>>>From October 1, 2001 here is the RFC COOKBOOK "Current Recipe List"

>>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...9ae7eac4a2d553

>>RFC COOKBOOK ONLINE RECIPE LINKS:

> See how good a manager I am? Projects just delegate themselves.
>
> Thanks :-) The check is in the mail.
>
> -sw

Eh?....the post is saved to file. But actually i want the original
artefact, and from what i have been told, privately, in e - mail, that
should not be long in forthcoming.

I used to think i had a big collection of cook books until i started
comparing sizes to others here. Apparently i am a rank neophyte when it
comes to the noble impulse to collect cook books.
---
J (bibliomanic) L
---
JL