Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~[_1_] ~patches~[_1_] is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

notbob wrote:

> On 2006-03-29, ~patches~ > wrote:
>
>><rant>What I don't get is the lack of tolerance of other people's food
>>choices and/or ingredients.

> Judging by your post, you are not exactly immune to this lack of
> tolerance.
>

> nb

Ok, so I am somehow intolerant because I take offense that a bunch of
posters jump all over a poster who asked a very valid question? The
question was on topic too. I'm not intolerant any valid posts here and
never have been. I just find it rather depressing that so many can come
out to judge rather than help. If you took my rant as intolerance, you
have a problem, not me because that certainly is not the way it was
intended.