Posted to rec.food.cooking
Glitter Ninja Glitter Ninja is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

~patches~ > writes:

>a rat's poutie

Hahaha ew. That just sounds so gross.

>else agrees. Why can't those who can answer his question just do so and
>the ones with all the judgemental comments just go off and amuse
>themselves cooking something?

Some days I feel like there's quite a few posters on rfc who aren't
very nice. Though I will mention that, when called on it, they don't
seem to realize what they said came across as rude. Keep in mind, many
regulars don't think Sheldon's racist remarks are a problem. Not that
Usenet's ever been a real friendly place, but rfc seems to be
occasionally pretty hostile. And the regulars on rfc are like a family
(some would call it cliquish) and there's not a lot of room for newer
people. I just chalk it up to the culture.

>it, please don't ask me to post pics. Sorry, I simply just do not have
>the time or motivation to either post or view pics. I'm on dialup so
>I'm sure some of you can appreciate the logistics.

I don't use a newsreader that lets me just click on a link for a
photo, so I ignore those threads myself. When I cook, as much as I love
you guys, the last thing I'm thinking about is how to present my meal so
rfc will be impressed

Stacia