Posted to rec.food.cooking
jake jake is offline

Default Best way to freeze meals?

I use plastic containers for one-person meals and have never had a
problem with freezer burn. So you actually experience it?

BTW, raw meat goes into freezer bags that I press the air out of. It
never stays in freezer for more than a month. no freezer burn there, either.

I find freezing meals for more than one day unpractical, because it
means I defrost the whole thing on day one and am still eating it a few
days later. After defrosting, one ought to eat the most foods within 24
hours. I think fats aren't as tricky, but I'm not sure.