The Ranger

Default San Diego Restaurants

Tamara Lim > asked in message
newsm59c.16934$QO2.16229@pd7tw1no...
> I'm going to be making a trip down to San Diego this summer, I
> wonder if any of you know any good restaurants around town.

Hook up http://groups.google.com and type in sdnet.eats . Or you could
subscribe to that 'group.

Another source, although there's not a lot of agreement among the regulars,
is the Union Tribune. A few of the regulars [again from sdnet.eats] like the
reviews presented in it, others think it's nothing more than back-up
advertising for a fish wrap. <shrug>

Of Clan Ranger's many trips down to SD, I only have one place that I'd
recommend staying away from; the restaurant attached to the Double Tree
Mission Valley. No matter HOW much the Convenience Bug drags at you, go
somewhere else!

The Ranger