Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathryn Kathryn is offline

Default Any suggestions?

>"Ward Abbott" wrote in message ...

>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:33:06 GMT, "Kathryn" wrote:
>>because my silly mother comes up with a new

> Why don't you ask her to BRING her new whatever and you concentrate on
> the main course.

That would defeat her purpose, and she ALWAYS prepares the main course.
She likes to give each of us 3 ingredients to work with, and each person
will have a different list, and then we see how each recipe comes together
to fit her theme and see what each family has came up with. I suppose it's
her way of making us be creative in our cooking, and have a little fun, and
she doesn't have to cook everything too!
Like I said..... she's silly. And we like to humor her too!