Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default growth in vinegar ... what is it?

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:38:00 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >We must get together for lunch sometime, just for grins.

> Just grins?
>
> I don't think dad likes me much since I was partly responsible for
> scaring him away from Usenet a few ago.

He _needed_ to get scared away from usenet...
He does not have the personality to handle it, and being a persistant
net-kook that will not listen to anybody.... <sigh>

I love him but I have to bite my tongue a lot. ;-)

> But drop me a line when
> you're in town next.

I will. I have your e-mail.
Maybe we can go dutch at Kim Phungs or something.

--
Peace, Om.