Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Khubla Khubla is offline

Default Only 3 more days!!!

Khubla wrote:
>> That nut case Andrew Chung

> If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
> resist the temptation of descending into name-calling.

Not name calling, stating a fact. Andrew, I and a hundred others have asked
you to quit trashing these usergroups. You have heard their pleas and you
ignore them and keep on posting your poison. No, I have no respect for you
anymore

>>, whom we all know, predicted the end of the earth

> Actually, the advisory, which is not a prediction, points to the
> possibility of a devastating global earthquake coinciding with the
> total solar eclipse that will happen on 03/29/2006.

You seem to be really back peddling now. Several months ago you were so
cock-sure the end was near with this rubber seal BS but now you use words
like possibility, might, could, etc.

>> or some such nonsense regarding the sixth rubber seal rubbish that will
>> happen on the 29th.

> The Holy Bible is not nonsense but rather the written Word of GOD.

Wrong. The Bible is not holy and it most certainly nonsense. Books have
been written outlining the absurdities, lies, false prophesy, filth, and
contradictions contained in that book.

>> Now I know all of you are quacking in your shoes,
>> right? OK, so you're not a brain-dead fundamentalist, good. Now I want
>> be the first to tell that cross posting Chung, the poster boy for mental
>> illness, the narcissist suffering fool who hears his LARD egging him on,
>> give him this simple message, WE TOLD YOU SO!

> You are being a little premature. Would suggest you save it for the
> day after, LORD willing.

Today is just as good as a week, I can assure you of that. Nothing is going
to happen the same as millions of predictions by thirty six hundred years of
quacks like yourself drawing nonsense from the OT and latter the NT. I
predict the you will find another terrible event in your mind and start
prophesizing this with no thought to your past predictions.

>> Nature knows nothing of your
>> LARD, or cares about rubber seals or ancient superstitions.

> If that were true, you would have been able to spell HIS name
> correctly.

I DID. It's spelled H*O*A*X

>>Your belief is just as false as your predictions and the source it came
>>from.

> "I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Exactly what I mean, pure iron age rubbish. Chung, get a copy of the video
"The God who wasn't there" and view it if you really, really want the truth
and not the crap you spew out. Also a copy of "Ingersol the Magnificent"
and Carl Sagen's "The Demon-Haunted World" Read these and learn something
about this absurd belief system that you believe in, and then understand how
religion is tearing the world apart. Now I know you won't. People who
suffer from religiosity or frontal lobe disorder cannot change their ways
without physiatrist help.