Posted to rec.food.cooking
Curly Sue Curly Sue is offline

Default Remodeling? Some plumbing deas.

1. Beer out of the water faucet in Norway (I know what you're
thinking... "Why hasn't someone thought of this before?)
http://tinyurl.com/n9mvf
"It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned
on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned into
beer.

Two flights down, employees and customers at the Big Tower Bar were
horrified when water poured out of the beer taps.

By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in
Kristiandsund, in western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer
hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment."

2. Trout fishing in the cellar (more creative plumbing needed):
A man whose house was flooded after a storm found a bright side by
catching trout in his cellar. Mile Tutic, from Tutici in Montenegro,
amazed neighbours by catching eight trout in his cellar after a nearby
river burst its banks. He said: "It's great that I can go fishing
whenever I want and I will be sad when the floods subside."

Sue(tm)