Rick & Cyndi

Default How many Popeil items do you own????

"NancyJaye" > wrote in message
: Veg-O-Matics Live on in Kitchens Everywhere
:
:
http://news1.iwon.com/odd/article/id/393216|oddlyenough|03-24-2004::18:27|reuters.html
:
: =======

I actually *do* own a few of his appliances/accessories and LOVE
them!

1. Ronco Dehydrator
2. Dial-O-Matic Food Slicer (came free with Dehydrator)
3. Pasta Machine (deluxe model w/ 24 dies, ravioli cutter &
bagel slicer, and 3 pc Pasta pot)
4. The lovely, incredible, can't believe I lived without...<drum
roll....> Showtime Platinum Rotisserie!!! Woo-Hoo!!!
5. Accessories for the Rotisserie: Speed Basket, Regular basket,
Lobster Basket, Rib Basket, Self-turning kebob skewers,
Steaming/heating duel-portion tray, various injectors (including
the one that will inject whole cloves of garlic...), and a free
knife came with it. Oh, and a bunch of elastic ties for holding
in the chicken wings and drumsticks.

Yep, I'm a proud supporter of the ole boy. His products may not
be glamorous but I've yet to find one that didn't perform as
promised. The only gizmo that I don't have yet that I'm a bit
curious about - but not $20.00 worth LOL - is his 'inside the
shell electric egg scrambler. If I were into fishing his Pocket
Fisherman would be nice to keep in the car or camper... but I
usually picnic or read books during fishing trips.

Cyndi