Posted to rec.food.equipment
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default Best pots & pans for ceramic glass cooktop stove

In article . com>,
"Marshmallow" > wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the responses. I don't have an owners manual,
> because this stove was returned to the store by a woman who had had it
> for a month and decided that she wanted stainless steel instead of
> bisque. The previous owner has the owners manual, and I am hoping to
> get it soon. Just in case she doesn't return it, I have an owners
> manual on order from Sears. I'm disappointed that Sears doesn't have
> any downloadable PDF product manuals. There are a lot of bells &
> whistles on the stove that I haven't yet figured out!
>
> So far, so good...it seems to be working nicely I just love it so
> far!
>
> Cindy

Bummer on the manual thing. Are you going to have to pay for the
manual? Was that part of the condition of the sale - that there was no
manual with it? Unless it was, I think I'd try to press Sears to give
you the manual for free unless the cost was less than about $3.

Here's the Use and Care Manual for my new GE smooth top:
http://tinyurl.com/18r
Cookware recommendations are on pages 8 & 9.

--
-Barb
<www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-21-2006 Hot Stuff!