Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default Why do you come to this newsgroup? (For non-vegans/non-veggies)

> wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:15:55 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>

> wrote in message
. ..

>>> <Shrug> I can't argue with a nutcase.

>>Yourself as case in point little-girl?

> It took him 4 days to come up with this lame stuff.
> What an intellect.

No, it took 4 days to get back to the computer, fool. I have a
real life, not like you, living on the net waiting to spew your
next bit of idiocy... This is all you have after giving you 4
days to back up your ignorance? Oh, yeah, well, I quess you did.
Good Job, killer!