Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rick rick is offline

Default Those Damn Terrorist Animal Rights Activists and Vegetarians

"THE VICAR" > wrote in message

> "Onyx_Hokie" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> DarkSheer wrote:

>>> Because you say you're afraid of vegans. Loon.

>> He didn't say he was afraid of vegans.
>>
>> He agreed that vegans are hypocrites.. and he's right to do
>> so.
>>
>> Any vegan who drives a car is an abject hypocrite.
>>
>> For that matter, any vegan who uses technology of any kind is
>> hypocrite.

> That's an assinine statement. Are you saying that one must eat
> animals or else they're hypocrites?

===================================
Reading problems too, huh? No, I didn't see him say that at all.
He did say that vegans who claim that simply by following their
simple rule for their simple mind, 'eat no meat,' that they are
somehow doing something to save animals. That rest of your
selfish, consumer-oriented, consumption driven lifestyle cause
far more death and suffering. But then, can't interrupt your
entertainmnet, now can you?

I'm having trouble following your dizzying logic. I
> dont care what you do...why do you care so much what i do?

Because what you 'do' is ly...