Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default All Clad cookie sheets

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

> On Tue 21 Mar 2006 04:40:09a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
> Young?

>> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

>>> Are they clad with an alloy? If they are only stainless steel, they
>>> will not conduct heat very well and the coverage may be spotty.

>> http://www.chefsresource.com/alcooksheet.html

> Thanks, Nancy. Yes, it would probably work well for baking cookies.
> However, at that prices I couldn't afford the ingredients to make them.

Oh, yeah, they would be wasted on me, anyway, that wacky don't
bake thing (laugh) ... but if someone wants them who are we to say.

I was curious what people would say about the gold vs stainless
thing. I used to have gold colored cookie sheets (a gift) ... I've
heard different things about their affect on browning.

nancy