Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
THE VICAR THE VICAR is offline

Default Those Damn Terrorist Animal Rights Activists and Vegetarians

"Bryan S. Slick" > wrote in message
> At about Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:41:26 -0500, THE VICAR was dragged into the
> street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..
>
> :That's an assinine statement. Are you saying that one must eat animals or
> :else they're hypocrites? I'm having trouble following your dizzying
> logic. I
> :dont care what you do...why do you care so much what i do?
>
> I have no problem with vegans. I have a problem with activist vegans
> who try to guilt everyone else into following their phony lifestyle.
>
> Plankton are lifeforms, sir.. who have died by the quintillions to
> provide you with gasoline for your vehicle. If you truly wish to avoid
> leaving a "bloody footprint", then you need to move out into the wild
> and survive on grass, roots, etc.. and not much else. Don't worry, such
> a lifestyle won't last long. Darwin will see to that.

Well, sir, I'm not forcing my "lifestyle" onto anyone..although i dont view
it so much as a lifestyle than as a dietary choice. I dont worry about
fossil fuels or even if the occasional egg finds its way into my food. i
just dont like the idea of eating a big ole cow and that's coming from
someone that used to love a huge ass steak. I'm trying to leave a smaller
footprint on the earth. i dont care what you or anyone else does.