Jenn

Default Sugar Cookies

I guess I'm just a weird one...am I the only one on this earth who likes my
cookies crunchy? No offense to the soft cookie lovers, but...to me
anyway...soft cookies taste like they're not baked all the way. (No, I
don't like raw cookie dough, either!!! I know, I should be banished for
eternity!) The only time I like a soft cookie is when it is soaked with
milk or tea!
Jenn.

"Shanelle" > wrote in message
> I'm not sure if anyone has ever asked this question before but I have to

ask
> it. I've tried making sugar cookies before which I absolutely love but I
> have one problem. How do I get my cookies to stay soft. That's the best

part
> about a sugar cookie, that it's soft. Please help me, thanks in advance

for