Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Bryan S. Slick Bryan S. Slick is offline

Default Those Damn Terrorist Animal Rights Activists and Vegetarians

At about Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:41:26 -0500, THE VICAR was dragged into the
street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..

:That's an assinine statement. Are you saying that one must eat animals or
:else they're hypocrites? I'm having trouble following your dizzying logic. I
:dont care what you do...why do you care so much what i do?

I have no problem with vegans. I have a problem with activist vegans
who try to guilt everyone else into following their phony lifestyle.

Plankton are lifeforms, sir.. who have died by the quintillions to
provide you with gasoline for your vehicle. If you truly wish to avoid
leaving a "bloody footprint", then you need to move out into the wild
and survive on grass, roots, etc.. and not much else. Don't worry, such
a lifestyle won't last long. Darwin will see to that.

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."