Old 17-03-2006, 10:31 PM posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default alt.binaries.food.sushi

Dan Logcher wrote:
wrote:
Dan Logcher wrote:
wrote:

Subject: Sashimi Picnic

Nice lunch, lousy picture. SBD

My newsfeed doe snot seem to have this one.

Do you get other binary groups?

Yes, just not binaries.food. We get binaries.pirctures.food.{salad,soup,
something else}.

Very little gets posted there anymore. I just get it because Curt, who runs
NewsReader.com, is such a mensch!

Anyhow, you'll find it here, without the damage to the pictu

http://tinyurl.com/oc488

Ah very nice. I need to make a run to the Japanese Market for some
sashimi items. Maybe I can steam up some Ankimo too.

And don't forget the sake . . . sake . . . . . .sake! ;-P