Posted to rec.food.equipment
Gualtier Malde[_1_] Gualtier Malde[_1_] is offline

Default Choosing a pizza pan

Viviane wrote:
> We went through the same thing to get our pizza onto a stone. Our solution
> has been to make the pizza on baking paper, slide that on the peel, slide it
> off the peel onto the stone, let it cook for a couple of minutes (until the
> pizza can retain its shape to be moved), slide the peel under the pizza to
> remove the paper and then put the pizza straight onto the stone. Then we
> cook it for a few more minutes and it's nice and crispy.

I'll try that next time. Sounds good. Also: A recipe I read recently
had one wait until the last 5 minutes to put on the Mozzarella. I did
that and the product was creamy and delicate and not as stringy. Your
post just reminded me of that.