Posted to rec.food.equipment
Viviane[_1_] Viviane[_1_] is offline

Default Choosing a pizza pan

We went through the same thing to get our pizza onto a stone. Our solution
has been to make the pizza on baking paper, slide that on the peel, slide it
off the peel onto the stone, let it cook for a couple of minutes (until the
pizza can retain its shape to be moved), slide the peel under the pizza to
remove the paper and then put the pizza straight onto the stone. Then we
cook it for a few more minutes and it's nice and crispy.