Posted to rec.food.equipment
mg mg is offline

Default Choosing a pizza pan

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:57:43 -0800, Gualtier Malde > wrote:

>.... When finished the burned parchment will be something to reckon
>with over the sink, but then move to cutting board and cut away.

..... Parchment is messy after the cooking, but the whole thing is
>worth it. I use it for French bread baking, too.

Only the areas of parchment which are not between the pizza and the stone will
blacken and be liable to break off into bits. I usually slip my peel between the
paper and the crust to remove the pizza, and then just lift the parchment paper
out in one piece with my fingers.

-- Larry