Posted to rec.food.equipment
Jaclyn Jaclyn is offline

Default Choosing a pizza pan

I'm trying to pick out a pan to bake pizzas in. I'd prefer something
that I can leave the pizza in as I slice it, so I'm assuming that
aluminum would not be a good choice, and might be damaged by the pizza
slicer. (Please let me know if this is incorrect.) Since I don't like
crispy crusts, I don't think a pizza stone would be a good choice
either. So I guess that leaves me with steel. A quick search of the web
revealed that not many companies make steel pizza pans - the only one
I've found is made by Norpro. I was just wondering, does anyone here use
a steel pizza pan, and do they work well?