Old 15-03-2006, 07:31 PM posted to talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,alt.food.wine
Phil Stovell Phil Stovell is offline

Default Alcohol-related illness soars as 1 in 18 addicts get treatment

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:59:53 +0000, Jasbird wrote:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:07:35 +0000, Phil Stovell
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:49:57 -0800, bobbie sellers wrote:

I wonder which moduality of cannabis action would lead to death
on a large scale. Perhaps if it was really strong you would forget to
exhale? Or maybe when you bought that ounce you would spend your food
and rent money because you forgot about those vital matters and die on
the street because of the Assassin of Youth. ;^)

I suppose you could drown in a 200 foot high inkwell after it turned you
into a bat.

Tut, tut..., now HOW many times have I told you that irony does not work
on usenet?

Does coppery?
--
Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather
let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife"