Old 15-03-2006, 04:07 PM posted to talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,alt.food.wine
Phil Stovell Phil Stovell is offline

Default Alcohol-related illness soars as 1 in 18 addicts get treatment

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:49:57 -0800, bobbie sellers wrote:

I wonder which moduality of cannabis action would lead to death
on a large scale. Perhaps if it was really strong you would forget to
exhale? Or maybe when you bought that ounce you would spend your food and
rent money because you forgot about those vital matters and die on the
street because of the Assassin of Youth. ;^)

I suppose you could drown in a 200 foot high inkwell after it turned you
into a bat.

--
Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather
let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife"