Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Faith in LORD Jesus Christ

Steve O wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> > Actually, Disciple "Doubting" Thomas was an atheist up until the very
> > last moment of seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ.
> >

> You really don't know very much about your own bible, do you?

The Holy Bible is HIS Word and not mine.

> Thomas, according to your book of fables, never doubted the existence of
> God, or Jesus.

It is clear indicated that Thomas believed only what he saw.

> What he did doubt was that his christ had risen from the dead.

Thomas doubted what he did not see.

It is written that when told about the risen Christ Jesus, he replied
that he would not believe it until he had placed his hand into HIS side
and finger through the holes of HIS hands.

> This does not make him an atheist.

Thomas stopped being an atheist when he declared:

"My LORD and my GOD!" upon seeing the risen Christ Jesus.

Indeed, Jesus affirmed that it was the seeing that led to Thomas
believing by HIS saying, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet
believe."

> >> It's your problem, go away and deal with it.

> > The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

> In that case your lord has a problem in understanding the simplest concepts
> of the bible.

My LORD is the living Word of GOD.

You will be in my prayers, dear Steve whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew