Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Steve O Steve O is offline

Default Faith in LORD Jesus Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > wrote:

> Actually, Disciple "Doubting" Thomas was an atheist up until the very
> last moment of seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

You really don't know very much about your own bible, do you?
Thomas, according to your book of fables, never doubted the existence of
God, or Jesus.
What he did doubt was that his christ had risen from the dead.
This does not make him an atheist.

>> It's your problem, go away and deal with it.

> The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

In that case your lord has a problem in understanding the simplest concepts
of the bible.

--
Steve O
a.a. #2240