Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default The Truth

Torch wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
> >> and the Tooth Fairy.

> > Such are the children of parents who would teach their children such
> > things.
> >
> >> They can even tell you elaborate details about
> >> them.

> > Not in my experience.
> >
> >> But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
> >> want them to.

> > Correct.
> >
> >> What you believe to be true is irrelevent.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> >> All that matters is what is
> >> true.

> > Correct.
> >
> >> It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet

> > "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >> There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
> >> them are beyond our reach.

> > ... not for those who have chosen to walk with Christ Jesus, Who is the
> > source of all knowledge and wisdom.

> So why didnt he pass any of this infinite knowledge and wisdom to world when
> he was supposedly here 2000 years ago?

HE did.

> He did not utter one word of knowledge that was unknown at the time.

Actually, HE did.

> Not one
> scientific fact, not one idea of how to heal the sick, not one idea on how
> to feed the world - nothing.

Actually, HE did.

> He supposedly performed a few miracles that saved the odd individual or gave
> 5000 one meal but what would have been truly miraculous is if he had given
> one clue as to the causes of the suffering he found.

Actually, HE gave more than clues.

> >> False answers to these questions is called
> >> theology ..

> > May you find the true answers through LORD Christ Jesus.

> he didnt give much away the first time around

HE did and continues to do so for those with discerning hearts.

"It is done." -- LORD Jesus Christ

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew