Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Faith in LORD Jesus Christ

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> If you believe in God then you also believe that he created the
> >> Universe and all living creatures.

> > ... and the "natural" laws that govern the universe, including the
> > space-time continuum.
> >
> >> The logical next question that arrises from this hypothesis is that if
> >> all this has been created then what created God?

> > Belief arises from faith and is not hypothesis:
> >

> Belief arises from faith in empty hypotheses

Incorrect.

> , and those who spout them.

Incorrect.

> Your faith is an expression of your anger and frustration at your
> failure to grow up and grasp realities that are common to all
> functionally adult human beings.

Incorrect.

> Your vendetta against alt.atheism is an
> expression of your bitterness and jealousy at our capability of
> independent thought.

Actually, Disciple "Doubting" Thomas was an atheist up until the very
last moment of seeing the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

> It's your problem, go away and deal with it.

The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

> If you need help, place
> your trust in clinical psychologists and the medicines they may see fit
> to prescribe.

Faith in LORD Jesus Christ has been more effective.

You will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Amen.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew